1) Node inbuilt in Central Unit. This is unique for GSM Mini Plus.
2) Central Unit communicates with Node via Control by Radio. A typical example of this is GSM ECO-Comfort.
3) Central Unit controls electrical circuits directly, so called Control by relay. For this option Central Unit should be installed in the fuse box. A typical example of this is GSM Fixi Plus.
1) Node built into Central Unit. This is unique for GSM Mini Plus, no other manufacturer on the Norwegian market has a similiar solution which can be expanded with a lot of auxiliary equipment. This is the easiest way to get up and running.
2) Central Unit communicates with Node via Control by Radio. This is also easy to install. Typical examples of this are GSM ECO-Comfort and GSM ECO-Starter. A typical node is ECO Node which is connected to the wall socket.
3) Central Unit controls electrical circuits directly, so called Control by relay. For this option the central unit should be installed in the fuse box. Examples of this type of product are GSM Fixi Plus and GSM Alarm Controller III. A solution of this type must be installed by an Authorized installator.
Another option is to combine 2) and 3) in two different ways:
A) A product such as GSM Alarm Controller III should preferably be installed in the fuse box for Control by relay. But it can also via Control by Radio control other nodes such as ECO Node which is plugged into wall sockets at different places in the house.
B) A product such as GSM ECO-Comfort primarily controls nodes such as ECO Node via Control by Radio but can also control circuits via relay nodes (Control by relay) such as EGR-1 and EGR-3 (relay nodes must be installed by an Authorized installator but you can install the actual Central Unit yourself).
Another unique Sikom feature is the option to connect auxiliary equipment such as Node Temperature Sensor, 8 m to
nodes like ECO Node. This makes auxiliary equipment such as temperature sensors and alarm sensors much more affordable since they do not need their own radio transmitter or batteries.
In other words, Sikom offers total flexibility in the configuration of your control system. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information and advice. See Contact.
This large capacity unit can control up to 64 wireless devices.
Otherwise same functionality as GSM ECO-Comfort but with Modbus and RS485 in addition and intended for installation in the fuse box.
See GSM ECO-Comfort for more details.