GSM 12A+ is a control unit intended for 12V. With 2 inbuilt relays, 2 ports for temperature sensors, 2 ports for alarm detectors and low power consumption it is a very useful product for locations with no mains electricity. A bestseller for solar cell and 12V.
Product sheet User manual
Related subjects for GSM 12A+
There is no need to register, the product can be used straight from the box.
1) Node inbuilt in Central Unit. This is unique for GSM Mini Plus.
2) Central Unit communicates with Node via Control by Radio. A typical example of this is GSM Eco-Comfort.
3) Central Unit controls electrical circuits directly, so called Control by relay. For this option Central Unit should be installed in the fuse box. A typical example of this is GSM Fixi Plus.
You send commands to Central Unit from you mobile to turn the power on or off, and Central Unit sends the command on to Node. Similarly, alerts from Node are sent via Central Unit to your mobile.
1) Make sure that the GSM antenna is placed high up and mounted on a wooden wall or window, not close to a metal surface.
2) Remove the GSM antenna from rooms with poor coverage. See more information under External GSM antenna.
3) Make sure there is an unobstructed view from the GSM antenna to the nearest GSM base station.