1) Node inbuilt in Unité centrale. This is unique for GSMMiniPlus.
2) Unité centrale communicates with Node via Contrôle par fréquence radio. A typical example of this is GSMECOComfort.
3) Unité centrale controls electrical circuits directly, so called Contrôle par relais. For this option Unité centrale should be installed in the fuse box. A typical example of this is GSMFixiPlus.
1) Node built into Unité centrale. This is unique for GSMMiniPlus, no other manufacturer on the Norwegian market has a similiar solution which can be expanded with a lot of auxiliary equipment. This is the easiest way to get up and running.
2) Unité centrale communicates with Node via Contrôle par fréquence radio. This is also easy to install. Typical examples of this are GSMECOComfort and GSMECOStarter. A typical node is ECONode which is connected to the wall socket.
3) Unité centrale controls electrical circuits directly, so called Contrôle par relais. For this option the central unit should be installed in the fuse box. Examples of this type of product are GSMFixiPlus and GSMAlarmControllerIII. A solution of this type must be installed by an Installateur agréé.
Another option is to combine 2) and 3) in two different ways:
A) A product such as GSMAlarmControllerIII should preferably be installed in the fuse box for Contrôle par relais. But it can also via Contrôle par fréquence radio control other nodes such as ECONode which is plugged into wall sockets at different places in the house.
B) A product such as GSMECOComfort primarily controls nodes such as ECONode via Contrôle par fréquence radio but can also control circuits via relay nodes (Contrôle par relais) such as EGR1 and EGR3 (relay nodes must be installed by an Installateur agréé but you can install the actual Unité centrale yourself).
Another unique Sikom feature is the option to connect auxiliary equipment such as NodeTemperatureSensor8m to
nodes like ECONode. This makes auxiliary equipment such as temperature sensors and alarm sensors much more affordable since they do not need their own radio transmitter or batteries.
In other words, Sikom offers total flexibility in the configuration of your control system. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information and advice. See Contact.
This large capacity unit can control up to 64 wireless devices.
Otherwise same functionality as GSMECOComfort but with Modbus and RS485 in addition and intended for installation in the fuse box.
See GSMECOComfort for more details.