1) Node inbuilt in Unité centrale. This is unique for GSM Mini Plus.
2) Unité centrale communicates with Node via Contrôle par fréquence radio. A typical example of this is GSM ECO-Comfort.
3) Unité centrale controls electrical circuits directly, so called Contrôle par relais. For this option Unité centrale should be installed in the fuse box. A typical example of this is GSM Fixi Plus.
1) Node built into Unité centrale. This is unique for GSM Mini Plus, no other manufacturer on the Norwegian market has a similiar solution which can be expanded with a lot of auxiliary equipment. This is the easiest way to get up and running.
2) Unité centrale communicates with Node via Contrôle par fréquence radio. This is also easy to install. Typical examples of this are GSM ECO-Comfort and GSM EcoStarter Touch. A typical node is ECO Node which is connected to the wall socket.
3) Unité centrale controls electrical circuits directly, so called Contrôle par relais. For this option the central unit should be installed in the fuse box. Examples of this type of product are GSM Fixi Plus and GSM Alarm Controller III. A solution of this type must be installed by an Installateur agréé.
Another option is to combine 2) and 3) in two different ways:
A) A product such as GSM Alarm Controller III should preferably be installed in the fuse box for Contrôle par relais. But it can also via Contrôle par fréquence radio control other nodes such as ECO Node which is plugged into wall sockets at different places in the house.
B) A product such as GSM ECO-Comfort primarily controls nodes such as ECO Node via Contrôle par fréquence radio but can also control circuits via relay nodes (Contrôle par relais) such as EGR-1 and EGR-3 (relay nodes must be installed by an Installateur agréé but you can install the actual Unité centrale yourself).
Another unique Sikom feature is the option to connect auxiliary equipment such as Sonde de température pour Node, 8 m to
nodes like ECO Node. This makes auxiliary equipment such as temperature sensors and alarm sensors much more affordable since they do not need their own radio transmitter or batteries.
In other words, Sikom offers total flexibility in the configuration of your control system. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information and advice. See Contact.
This large capacity unit can control up to 64 wireless devices.
Otherwise same functionality as GSM ECO-Comfort but with Modbus and RS485 in addition and intended for installation in the fuse box.
See GSM ECO-Comfort for more details.