GSMFixiPlus is our bestselling control unit for installation in fuse box. With 2 inbuilt 16A relays, 2 ports for temperature sensors, inbuilt battery for power failure warnings and 1 alarm port this unit is all you need for a wide range of installations.
Manuel de l'utilisateur Manuel d'installation Fiche produit
Sujets liés à GSMFixiPlus
There is no need to register, the product can be used straight from the box.
1) Make sure that the GSM antenna is placed high up and mounted on a wooden wall or window, not close to a metal surface.
2) Remove the GSM antenna from rooms with poor coverage. See more information under Antenne GSM externe.
3) Make sure there is an unobstructed view from the GSM antenna to the nearest GSM base station.
1) Node inbuilt in Unité centrale. This is unique for GSMMiniPlus.
2) Unité centrale communicates with Node via Contrôle par fréquence radio. A typical example of this is GSMECOComfort.
3) Unité centrale controls electrical circuits directly, so called Contrôle par relais. For this option Unité centrale should be installed in the fuse box. A typical example of this is GSMFixiPlus.
You send commands to Unité centrale from you mobile to turn the power on or off, and Unité centrale sends the command on to Node. Similarly, alerts from Node are sent via Unité centrale to your mobile.
Accessoires compatibles avec GSMFixiPlus
ComfortTemp750 is an electronic thermostat or effect regulator with inbuilt sensor, floor sensor and max / min limit in the floor sensor (NTC). The display has icons for easy operation.